My client, one of the globe's most renown commercial (re)insurance companies, is seeking an Information Security Third Party Analyst to work closely with business owners to maintain a stable, robust and effective third party risk management service that protects the Group from Cyber threats whilst providing a responsive and flexible capability to accommodate change.
The successful Information Security Third Party Analyst will:
- Complete Business Impact Assessments / analysis; Data Protection Assessments; security Due Diligence; risk remediation, assurance & reporting in conjunction with business owners.
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on Information Security Minimum controls requirements
- Provide Third Party Information Security Assurance
- Create assurance schedule to effectively monitor, measure and report control effectiveness.
- Build relationships with the business and across the three lines of defence.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, please apply now.
Key words: third party, risk, information security, third party risk, data protection, impact assessments, risk, insurance, cyber security
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.