My client is a global General Insurance business who have been established for over 250 years, with a global presence they employ over 13000 employees, with over 9m customers across 100 countries and a FTSE 100 player.
The Infrastructure Security Analyst will work with colleagues across the business, technology and strategic suppliers to support the Infrastructure Security Manager in the delivery of key infrastructure security services.
The role is a broad technical infrastructure security one and requires the jobholder to take ownership of several of the capabilities existing or under development in the function such as:
- Communications security: such content filtering, e-mail and messaging
- Crypto and data security: such as crypto operations, database security and middleware security operations.
- Infrastructure security: hardening, network security and firewalls, micro segmentation, security patching compliance
- Security operations management: service acceptance, security change management, security metrics, security problem management
- Security supplier management: manage, challenge and lead the delivery of security services by strategic security suppliers.
You will have:
- A strong track record of technical experience in infrastructure security services.
- Experience with a broad spectrum of technologies (including cloud variants and integrations)
- Relevant security qualification(s), with a preference for CISSP or equivalent experience.
Excellent opportunity to work with a global player and help drive strategy across Security operations and excellent career path in place.
Interviews held w/c 21st Janaury 2019, make contact immediately for a full specification and brief.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.