This is an opportunity to work for Information, Cyber Security within one of the globe's largest insurance companies. This role will play a key part in the Insider Threat Project to enhance the Insider Threat landscape policies, processes and technology requirements.
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager within Cyber Security Defence. Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead information gathering \ research to feed into gap analysis for Insider Threat Project
- Support Project manager in gathering and creating requirements through liaising with key stakeholders within the business
- Proactively engage with departments to understand current insider threat policies and procedures and technologies used
- Writing and owning user stories and acceptance criteria where appropriate
- Creation of supporting analysis artefacts such as process and data models where appropriate
This is an urgent requirement, please apply now to be considered!
PLEASE NOTE, this role will be paid via UMBRELLA. Limited companies will not be considered.