The ICM Specialist role supports the on-going developments in a number of ways and is therefore broad in nature. The ICM Specialist role:
- Will lead in the user acceptance testing of the systems, including checking of numbers
- Will update and review user guides, write "how to" notes and assist in workshops / training with end users to explain new features of the system
- Is responsible for collating requirements for change from end users, via workshops and individual communication
- Is responsible for assisting and in some cases leading in the production of requirements documents for each release of the system, including assisting in the production of business cases
- Will act as a central go-to point for questions and issues on the use of the ICM, involving other team members as required to help resolve them.
- Will lead the developments on the Balance Sheet Tool (BST) and the Reporting and Consolidation Tool (RCT), the two key reporting tools involved in the consolidation of ICM outputs.
- Will work closely with the Actuarial Reporting team to identify and subsequently implement enhancements to the BST and the RCT.
You will have:
- Ability to solve logical problems and explain solutions in a clear manner
- Knowledge of actuarial systems is a distinct advantage, though not a hard requirement
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple competing demands
- Knowledge and experience of Solvency II is a distinct advantage
- Good stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.