My client is a boutique Swiss Private bank looking to expand in Singapore.
- Work with RMs to service and develop existing client relationships to increase the penetration of suitable products through the application of technical knowledge, incorporation of the banks investment views and client risk profile and investment guidelines.
- Work with RMs and Investment Services (IS) to promote and develop new client relationships.
- Participate in prospect or client meetings where specialist investment knowledge is required.
- Highlight the banks views, appropriate IS products and services and promote them to RMs.
- Contribute to new product ideas through various forums and work with product management as appropriate.
- Provide assistance with respect to RMs’ general investment enquiries and clarifications.
- Contribute to RMs’ overall investment knowledge, familiarity with investment philosophy and process, and product knowledge.
- Provide additional support to new RMs and be their first point of contact pertaining to investment products and services.
- Provide portfolio performance review for sizable execution accounts.
- Undertake client facing and RM support functions.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the banks investment products and services, policies and procedures.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of local regulatory policies and guidelines.
- Contribute to continual enhancement and delivery of the advisory platform.
- Support and communicate investment philosophy, investment strategy and market views in a consistent manner.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and group exercise.
- Attend and contribute in team meetings.
- Contribute to the successful operation of the desk through team approach and co-operative attitude.
- Maintain close and productive working relationships within Group.