Our client is a successful global multi-family office, with an established presence in Asia. They are looking to expand their team as they have grown their business exponentially and successfully. The company prides itself with its team oriented culture – this will be an excellent opportunity with growth prospects should you be keen to take your career to the next step in the family office space.
Investment Specialist / Advisor
You will be part of the investments team, where you will work closely within the business to prepare and develop client portfolio ideas by conducting asset allocation analysis. Other key responsibilities include:
- Construction of portfolios across all asset classes, including alternative investment strategies over both short-term and long-term investment strategies
- Monitoring of client portfolio performance and managing quarterly portfolio reviews, including investment recommendations
- Hands-on participation in investment execution - equity and trading activities
- Client facing and advisory on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics from an established institution or similar
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in investment advisory, portfolio advisory, investment associate from private banking / asset management / family office or similar
- Multi-asset knowledge in investments will be an added advantage
- Strong interest and understanding of a family office setup, keen interest in numbers and passion to further their career in the investments space
- Well-spoken and excellent presentation abilities as this is a client facing opportunity
Interested candidates - do drop us an email with your latest CV and enquries at email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly. Thanks!