Our client is a top-tier global Investment Management firm which focuses on quality, innovation, and values amongst its people. As part of their continued focus to identify strong talent in the market, we are partnering them to hire an outstanding individual to join them as an Investment Analyst for the Singapore team.
As the successful candidate, you will be working with a dynamic and cohesive team, where future internal opportunities will also be available.
- Perform research and analysis on global investment products across multi-asset classes including but not limited to equities, fixed income, FX and others
- Make investment recommendations based on research
- Monitor portfolios to analyse performance
- Build and develop investment models for the team
- Present investment ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Being updated of the regulatory frameworks to ensure optimal compliance and risk management
- Tertiary education in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting with an excellent academic track record
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in the Banking or Asset Management space
- Deep knowledge of asset allocation across multi asset classes
- Strong understanding of financial modelling
- Strong programming skills with experience in Python, MATLAB and VBA will be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: email@example.com
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking