We are exclusively partnering a global bank with a strong presence in key dynamic markets and an unparalleled collaborative platform amongst its private, corporate and investment bank. Focusing on culture, diversity, and innovation amongst its people, they are currently seeking to hire an Investment Counsellor (Director or Executive Director) to join them in the SEA markets.
This role is based in Singapore.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice and identifying suitable investment opportunities to Relationship Managers and U/HNW clients
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of relevant investment advisory or product specialist experience within the private banking space
- Strong knowledge across all private banking investment products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: email@example.com
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking