We are partnering an established private bank, renowned for their strong cohesive culture amongst its people. Currently looking to expand its presence across Asia, they are keen to hire an Investment Counsellor Analyst to join their Private Banking Advisory teams in Singapore.
Candidates who have more years of experience will be considered for a full-fledged IC role.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Investment Counsellors in tracking and monitoring the clients’ portfolios
- Liaise with clients directly to update them on their investments portfolios
- Be updated on the financial markets, house views and investment products available to the Private Banking clients
- Work alongside the ICs in generating suitable investment portfolios for bank’s clients that is in line with their risk appetite
- Trade booking for clients across multi-asset classes
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Wealth Management and/or Investment Advisory space
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and investment products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
- Ability to converse professionally in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese as many clients prefer to liaise in the given language
- Candidates who have more years of experience will be considered for a full-fledged IC role.
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: email@example.com
Connect with us via Linkedin at #eamesprivatebanking