We are partnering an established private bank with a strong presence globally. Focusing on culture, diversity, and innovation amongst its people, they are currently seeking to hire a Investment Counsellor (Director/Executive Director) to join them in the SEA markets.
You will be part of a dynamic and cohesive team with a supportive manager.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice and identifying suitable investment opportunities to Relationship Managers and U/HNW clients
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 8 years of relevant investment advisory experience within the private banking space
- Strong knowledge across all private banking investment products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking