My client is a fast growing startup specializing in the alternative lending space in Asia Pacific. As a part of their growth story, they are now looking for a Senior Manager to manage their sales and investor relations to lead and manage the acquisition team. The goal is to develop and manage the client relationships with both Institutional and High Net Worth investors.
- Client acquisition: you will create a customer base of active and inactive clients. You will be opening up sales channels, manage leads, contribute to the development of the clients and partners.
- Sales origination: you will drive and manage the sales pipeline – lead generation, prospecting / qualifying and closing.
- Partner with various firms to grow the investor and issuer relationships, along with conducting marketing to raise awareness
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance related discipline
- Proven 4-8 years working experience in accredited individual investor or institutional sales, investor relations and account management in the investment and private wealth management industry
- Driven individuals: the company has a very entrepreneurial environment. You want to get your hands dirty and be deeply involved in the growth of the company.
- Prior experience in a Fintech lending platform performing sales and business development is a bonus
- Open to candidates with a background in Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Private Banking, or SME Banking
If you are looking for an environment where your efforts will be noticed and ample opportunities to forge your own path within the company, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.