As the IPC Manager, you must be responsible for Incident, Problem and Change Management;
- Responsible for effective implementation of process Service Desk and Incident Management
- Represent the first stage escalation for all incidents, should they not resolve within agreed SLA
- Undertake research for root-causes of incidents and endure elimination of interruptions
- Identify, manage and/or approve the results of root cause analysis.
- Examine work queues for problems in jeopardy of missing service agreements
- Creation of tickets for all incidents
- Coordinate and facilitates problem resolution
- Escalating issues for resolution, to avoid reoccurence or close problem
- Propose request for (previous/current) for CAB meeting
- Assemble urgent CAB meetings for all urgent request
As an ideal candidate, you must have solid working experience in relevant Service Management experience within Financial Services. You must possess execellent communication and presentation skills, and able to engage people at all leve. ITIL certification is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.