IT Business Analyst - Insurance - Contract - Inside IR35
My client is looking for a Business Analyst within the Insurance industry, with strong knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Are you an IT Business Analyst with experience in the Insurance Industry?
Key Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- The IT BA will depending on skill and experience be involved in large projects or will be involved in system enhancement projects and production support requests for the core policy system running across the EMEA region
- Liaison among key stakeholders, including other IT Business Analysts, Enterprise Architects, Technical Analysts, business clients and third party on/offshore IT providers
- As part of the Business Requirements and Software Requirements documentation using both agile and waterfall methodologies to define processes, amend existing reports or define new system functionality.
- The IT BA will need to work closely with outsourcing IT partners (on/offshore) and respond to requirements / functional design queries during the software build phase.
Desirable Business Analyst Skills:
- 4 years experience within Business Analysis
- Competency in data manipulation and query preparation using appropriate varied and assorted tools on multiple platforms
- Experience with outsourcing and external third-party suppliers/partners
- Insurance or financial services and digital transformation domain knowledge
- Strong knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.