The IT Capacity Manager will document and embed an effective IT Capacity Management process and plan across all areas of the business.
- Document and embed a best-practice IT Capacity Management process detailing how capacity management will be undertaken across the business.
- Document and embed a lower level plan (or plans) detailing how the capacity of specific business functions or services will be managed.
- Ensure sufficient capacity headroom is built into new and existing systems and networks.
- Ensure proactive capacity planning is undertaken, based on business growth predictions.
- Document specific capacity management requirements and procedures (including alerting & monitoring) for systems managed by internal and external suppliers within scope.
- Proactively engage the relevant governance stakeholders to secure sign-off of the above.
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years' experience in an IT Capacity Management role.
- Experience of working in an outsourced, multi-supplier IT environment.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Exposure to cloud-based technology platforms, including AWS.
- Previous experience of working within a financial services environment
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.