A global city based insurance broker requires an IT Divestment Project Manager. This role is required as part of a major IT Integration and Divestment programme. The countries in scope sit across Central Europe, Middle East and Africa regions.
This role will lead the technical separation of a number of businesses across a specific region from core IT systems and support organizations.
Some countries have already been divested, others will be kept and migrated onto my clients IT Platforms and operations.
Required skills & experience
- This role will require somebody who possesses a good technical understanding. The technical direction will be driven from another UK office. This role will require somebody to have a technical understanding when integrating IT systems of these other regions onto my clients IT Platforms.
- Somebody who has extensive M&A / Divestment experience within a similar role.
- This role will be required to add credibility in group sessions with stakeholders and potential purchasers.
- Each country involved will have separate and different regulatory requirements and this role will require somebody to have an appreciation and understanding of this.
- A consultancy background will suit this role as the stakeholder management and presenting an excellent client image to potential purchasers will be key.
- Financial services / insurance experience will be advantageous but divestiture and M&A experience is what is particularly key for this role.
This is an urgent requirement.
If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.