Eames are working closely with a multinational, market-leading insurer to find an IT Finance Analyst to join the team.
This role is responsible for supporting the IT Financial Manager with establishing the IT financial management function for the International division of our client. This includes support in areas such as invoicing, month end processing, project cost tracking, budget planning, and headcount management and reporting.
You will need to have a strong understanding of IT finance and financial processes, and the ability to input into and support the role out of new processes, reports, tools and cost management activities.
- Works with key stakeholders to ensure timely approval, payment and tracking of IT costs.
- Works with corporate finance to correct, report on, track and manage budgets for the International IT organisation.
- Works with key financial interfaces to better understand IT costs for International and to provide transparency to budget holders.
- Improves financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High proficiency with financial modelling and techniques.
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role.
- Insurance experience is preferred, though not mandatory.
- Experience with rolling out standardised tools and process change.
If this role sounds interesting and you have the required experience, please send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.