International insurance firm is currently looking for an IT Finance & Governance Analyst to join their growing Finance/Technology in London. The role will report into the IT Finance & Governance Manager and will provide support in key areas such as month end processing, budget planning and supplier management.
- Responsible for collaborating with the IT Finance & Governance Manger to correct, report on and manage budgets including forecasting across the International organisation.
- Reporting and analysis of data; providing trends and explaining various processes and techniques.
- Assisting in IT governance forums and producing packs for stakeholder meetings.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the payment and tracking of IT costs within a timely manner.
- Support in invoicing, project planning and supplier management.
- Strong involved in process improvement projects.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Some experience in working in a finance function
- Prior experience within the insurance market (desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills: Lookups and pivot tables
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. It is a great time to join this growing team in a role which offers a great learning and development platform and scope to progress.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.