Job Title - IT Project Manager
One of our large Insurance clients has recently completed large infrastucure overhaul and following performance issues in their Belgium/ Dutch/ German and France offices, IT initiatives have been defined to upgrade the Wi-Fi in these abroad offices. Therefore there is a need for a strong technical PM to follow and communicate on this IT Performance Project. The successful candidate will be responsible to perform a network upgrade which includes buying and fitting new terminals, increase the Network and NTT Network upgrade, Check/Review Wifi access Point and Configuration, assure Laptop desktop is equal to VDI desktop : same user experience as before on Wyse terminal and upgrade VDI for permanent VDI users in AISE (fin / reporting/ actuary).
This role is end-user heavy but is based remotely from home.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- Has performed Terminal switch-overs and VDI deployments in the past.
- Technical SME and expert at Virtual desktop infratstruture (VDI).
- Can demonstrate that the candidate has previously done a Wi-fi upgrade, ideally within a large company across international offices and even more advantageously if within the insurance sector.
- Knowledge of CITRIX is beneficial as this project follows on from a CITRIX-based overhaul project.
- Advantageous if candidate can speak any of the languages for the countries involved, but is not a requirement as setup will be in English.
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch asap.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.