IT Risk & Controls Analyst - Perm Role - Insurance
A leading insurance organisation requires an IT Risk & Controls Analyst to join the IT Governance team to support IT on risk and governance frameworks. Managing non compliance and conducting IT Risk Assessments.
The IT Risk & Controls Analyst Will:
- Ensure all regulatory, compliance and internal risk & governance policies, standards and rules are met.
- Leading IT management in operational implementation of risk based process improvement.
- Conducting risk assessments, process maturity reviews and control testing.
- Ensuring that IT management and staff are are kept up to date with operational risks in their area.
- Coordinating activities with control owners to agree on and then deploy IT controls covering IT applications, infrastructure operations and other key IT processes.
IT Risk & Controls Analyst Required Skills & Experience:
- A strong understanding of IT control and governance frameworks.
- One or more IT Governance qualifications ((e.g. CRISC, CGEIT))
- Solid awareness of IT Risk methodologies and risk frameworks.
- Knowledge of and/or experience using structured frameworks such as COBIT
- Solid understanding of threat and operational vulnerability management.
This is an exciting opportunity within IT Governance to take on a wide and varied role in a leading insurance organisation. Please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.