My client, a growing regional insurance firm, is looking for an experienced IT Security Manager to join their growing team in Hong Kong!
- Drive local Business Unit IT Security Initiatives and Projects definition and implementation, selection of solutions and architecture, as well as define operations framework and its continuous improvement.
- Coordinate Group IT Security Initiatives rollout in country.
- Support the preparation of IT Security Metrics and Risk Mapping, along with the resolution of deficiencies identified on those Metrics.
- Coordinate and provide needed support for Group IT Security initiatives rollout, as per annual Group IT Security roadmap.
- IT Security metrics compliance and defects timely resolution
- Running the IT Security operations (surveillance / response)
- Identity and Access Management experience
- Application Security
- Business IT Security management experience.
- Certification on CISSP / CRISC is preferred.
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT Security