IT OPERATIONS MANAGER (Insurance) // £60,000-£70,000 + Bonus // London (Remote)
Are you an experienced IT Operations Manager looking to embark on a new role, setting up a new internal IT services function?
Do you have experience of leading teams through 3rd party suppliers and through a major transformation?
Want to work for one of the most exciting newcomers to the insurance space? Read on!
A leading newcomer to the insurance and financial services space is looking for an experienced IT Operation Manager to join their technology team in a newly created position as their in-source their IT services.
The role will support the Head of IT in the delivery and support of all core services within this SME business, working closely with a range of vendor and suppliers who will also support the new function. This is a key senior role, which will span, BAU, transformation delivery and strategy.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Experience across both traditional on-premise infrastructure and cloud technologies
- Experience in managing and supporting a diverse technical landscape with multiple vendors
- Strong vendor management experience and track record
- People leadership/management experience
- Experience managing a servci8e delivery and support function (ie ITIL framework)
- Strong tech skills across the Microsoft stack ie O365, Windows 10, Azure, etc
- Good cybersecurity knowledge
- Experience in the FS/Insurance space a bonus but NOT essential
This is a critical leadership role in a small but growing insurance business. For a full overview of the role please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.