Our Client is a Multi-National company with a Worldwide presence. They are heavily investing in their Technologies and is looking for a ITSM Manager to join their team. This is a Regional role based in Singapore.
As a ITSM Manager you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Identifying the business needs and oversees the delivery of the services within the context of the business objectives and priorities.
- Provide high level of Service Delivery to relevant Stakeholders from end to end.
- Engaging and Identifying Stakeholder’s requirement and managing IT Partners to deliver IT Services.
- Managing IT Incident, Problem and Change Management Processes and Procedures.
- Driving IT Digitalisation initiatives, exploring new and emerging technologies.
- Identifying, Planning, Leading, and Implementing solutions.
The successful candidate will offer demonstrable track record of setting up a Service Management for a department, who had managed end-to-end product roadmap and change management. You will offer nothing but the best from a stakeholder management perspective coupled with a detailed knowledge of operations, bringing the best solutions and design to the table.
These high-profile roles will be well suited to those individuals who is leading a team and someone who is able to ensure Governance and Compliance with all salient frameworks at the highest standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this organisation at a critical point in their growth. On top of a competitive package you will be given the opportunity to enhance and drive your career forward.