Java Developer - Hybrid - Contract - £500 - Outside IR35
A well known bank is looking for a Java Developer on a contract basis to join their team. This role will be hybrid working with 1 day a week in the London office.
Essentials Skills & Experience:
- Strong Java experience of coding and integrating components, at least 5 years.
- Developing micro services at least 3years
- Developing services through use of and supporting APIs, at least 3 years
- Experience of developing component designs and specification from a high level solution architecture
- Experience of delivering code into, supporting and extending resilient Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) environments
- Experience of delivering software in a formal regime using source control management and controlled gates with relevant artefacts to support design, quality and support.
- Experience delivering test automation or frameworks and incorporating these into CI/CD environments
- Understanding of and ability to apply the following practises:
- Experience with the following technologies/frameworks:
- Spring framework, Spring Boot
- JSON, XML
- JPA, Hibernate
- REST APIs
- If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.