We are looking for:
- Good understanding of clean code principles and practices.
- RxJS and React, Angular (which is not used directly.)
- Experience writing functional programming.
- Linux, GIT.
- Feel comfortable with code reviews and pull requests.
- Some exposure to writing backend services on node
Nice to have:
- Cloud / AWS experience.
Who will you be working with
A collaborative bunch of smart and approachable developers, with many years of expertise and knowledge in a wide range of domains. An environment of mutual trust between development and business, with a ‘we are all in this together’ attitude. A strong sense of teamwork, but also autonomy, and room to grow, learn and teach others.
What you will find here;
- A complex and interesting domain, with the added spice of real commercial drivers pushing and pulling the company in directions hard to anticipate. Despite all of that, we have clear goals to achieve that we know will make this company even more successful.
- How we operate
- A relaxed, fun, open and honest environment, with trust and professionalism a must;
- We all value the right work / life balance and have flexible working hours.
- We believe in continuous hands-on delivery, with you and your team in the driving seat of ideas. Constantly trying
- To remove or reduce any unnecessary bureaucracy, we have a flat structure, and everyone has the same opportunity.
To step up with direct access to all stakeholders, including CTO and business leaders