Eames Consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with a highly reputable Investment Manager, who are seeking a recently qualified accountant to join their team within a junior Financial Controller position.
As the business enter a period of substantial growth, they can boast an excellent staff culture, great development and genuine long term career prospects for the right person, as their staff retention rate is outstanding. It is essential that applicants for this post are self-sufficient, driven and can demonstrate excellent technical accounting knowledge.
Ideally originating from an audit background and holder of an accounting qualification (preferably ACA), in this varied and engaging role, you will:
- Be responsible for 1 direct report
- Review monthly journals, provide cost and variance analyses, undertake reconciliations, and other ad-hoc activities
- Be heavily involved in the year end process as well as delivery of the statutory reporting
- Manage the treasury function
- Undertake regulatory reporting alongside the Financial Controller
For the right applicant, this role will allow you to broaden your exposure to a variety of duties, directly shadow the Financial Controller with the view of progressing via this route and be a driving force behind the businesses ambitious growth plans.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.