A boutique financial services firm is looking to appoint a Junior Fund Accountant into its finance team based in Basingstoke. The position reports directly into an experienced Senior Fund Accountant and will cover a diverse client portfolio, offering a unique blend of technical exposure spanning the alternative investment space. You will also get the chance to develop your stakeholder management skills by operating in a fully client-facing role, providing holistic learning and development that is essential for long term career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing transactions into the accounting software
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly investor reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of drawdown and distribution notices for funds
- Assisting with the production of VAT and Corporate tax returns
- Are currently undertaking or have a desire to undertake an accountancy qualification
- Some proficiency with Excel would be useful
- Strong academic background, ideally with a finance and accounting focused degree or the AAT qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills
An industry-leading progression plan is in place where you will experience ongoing role development as you work through your qualification. To aid this progression, there is a friendly and supportive culture coupled with a bespoke study package that is tailored to support you through your chosen accountancy qualification.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly for further information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.