As the PMO, you will be required to;
- Support Project Manager in the key projects
- Tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and payments throughout the project process.
- Managing the prioritization and portfolio of multiple projects to balance resource and timeline.
- Maintain consolidated project dashboard to monitor and manage all the projects.
- Assist Project Manager in creating structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, timeline and budget constraints
- Project documentation and administrative processes.
- Identify processes and activities for improvement to improve department productiveness.
As a successful candidate, you must have;
- Degree holder in Computer, Technology, Electrical Engineering or Automation
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Knowledge within industrial protocols
- Knowledge of tools (Modbus, BacNet, OPC , MSSQL, JSON , Industrial Wireless Networking e.g. LoraWAN , WiFi)
- Able to be based in Thailand, working remotely