My client, a well-known global financial services firm, is looking for a Lead Data Architect to join their newly formed Data Architecture practice. This firm offers solutions to some of the world's best-recognized organizations across more than 100 countries. They offer a range of capabilities including fund administration, asset management, investment banking, and more.
The successful Lead Data Architect will:
- Influence team direction and high-level strategy
- Contribute to data modelling practices, especially at a conceptual and logical level
- Architect and design a modern data environment, utilizing OOP languages and new cloud technologies
- Make data available for BI, MI, and AI purposes
The successful Lead Data Architect will have:
- Varied data architecture experience across a number of different focus areas
- Strong data modelling experience; with knowledge of tools such as Erwin, ER Studio, or an equivalent, and a good understanding of API integrations
- Solid technical skills with AWS components and Java (or other OOP languages)
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Data Architecture, Data Architect, Data Modelling, Erwin, ER Studio, AWS, Java, Python, BI, MI, AI, financial services, banking, asset management
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.