An investment bank is currently looking for an highly experienced Java Developer to lead a software development team to develop, deliver and support the Bank application systems.
The role will require you to use a range of agile techniques and knowledge of software development and software products, underpinned with knowledge of IT operations, support and a regulated finance industry sector such as banking or insurance.
- Strong Java experience of coding and integrating components, at least 5 years.
- Developing micro services and applications using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), at least 3 years
- Developing services through use of and supporting APIs, at least 3 years
- 2-3 years demonstrable experience of leading development teams
- Strong experience of working with latest or recent versions of Spring Framework/Sprint Boot
- Working on Agile software delivery teams, following an iterative approach to deliver working software
- RESTful web services
- Elastic/ELK stack, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Docker, Kubernetes
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.