Eames are currently looking for skilled PMO Analysts to join a large banking client. This role would be based in the heart of London and would be joining an already established PMO function. They are looking for:
- A proactive self-starter who is able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with the programme and project managers, the wider team, stakeholders from across the Bank and varying levels of seniority, and external suppliers.
- Experience of working in a PMO environment on high priority, large, complex, business and IT transformation programmes and projects, including:
- RAID management
- Governance processes including Programme Board support
- Budget management and financial forecasting
- Business Case including benefits management
- Change control
- Experience of management of effective governance, including the planning, post-meeting actions and follow up, and the ability to record accurate and concise minutes.
- Experience of producing high quality documentation, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex sources of data and draw conclusions and derive recommendations.
If this relates to your experience and you are interested in finding out more, please apply below or send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.