My Client is a global insurance organisation who are looking to hire a Lead PMO to work within their Business Transformation/Strategic Change team. The Successful PMO will manage the end to end Governance Process for specific strategic Programmes
The ideal candidate should be a Senior Level PMO/Programme Delivery Professional with the ability to "roll their sleeves up to get the job done". The ideal candidate would have worked for a top 20 consulting firm or within a large scale global insurance organisation. Exceptional candidates will be considered from the wider FS space
- Understanding of Programme / Project financial tracking process from submission to ultimate benefit realisation.
- Experience of working on high profile and high visibility Programmes and Projects as a PMO lead.
- Work collaboratively dealing with diverse internal and external stakeholders and the ability to enable and gain commitment to new project management framework and ways of working.
- Confident in nature and has experiencing in leading and chairing meetings.
- Experience with working with Senior Managers and Directors.
- MS Office skills; especially with MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.