Eames Consulting group are currently working in partnership with a leading multi-national insurance company who, due to an exceptional performance in 2021, are looking to take on several key Senior Underwriting appointments regionally to support them with the development and profitable growth of their Commercial book.
As a brief overview, you will be aligned a panel of Mid-Market/Corporate brokers with a focus on Property & Casualty Combined business. Acting as a technical go-to for your region, supporting the development of your team and the delivery of financials.
- Underwrite risks on complex Property & Casualty combined risks.
- Develop and maintain strong broker relationships, while providing technical support.
- Using your market knowledge to influence key contacts in the marketplace through business development.
- Management of the portfolio across various success metrics.
- Upholding underwriting authority
- Utilizing the digital trading system and making recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Implementing these recommendations and creating solutions that contribute to underwriting quality.
- Minimum 4+ yearsTrading experience
- CII Qualifications desirable
- Proven track record of developing strong broker relationships
- Experienced in having own underwriting workload and following regulatory standards within authority limits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable national firm, with an exceptional pension contribution, flexible benefits package, competitive salary and inclusive working environment with industry leading remote onboarding.
Please apply if interested, or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for more information.