Our client is a leading international financial-services group with principal operations in Asia. Their international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions to millions of individual and institutional customers.
- Provide legal support to all distribution channels
- Advise on the legal impact of new or changes in existing legislation and regulations
- Provide suport to the General Counsel and to the operation team
- Communicate regularly with regulators and ensure business is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Draft policy and review marketing materials
- Monitor litigation cases and handle any other legal- related responsibilities
- Partner with compliance teams on complaints handling
- 5+ PQE is a must
- Knowledge and experience in life and general insurance is preferred
- Familiar with regulators including IA, SFC, MPFA, Personal Data and etc.
- Fluent in English and Chinese