Global Insurance Firm is currently looking for a Legal Entity Reporting Accountant to join their team in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The role will be responsible for the preparation of statutory and other internal and external reporting requirements for the legal entities with the group.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual statutory and quarterly management accounts.
- Support in the preparation of the financial management accounts as well as other reporting requirements. This includes supporting the International Tax Team in corporation tax reporting.
- Ownership of the analysis and research into technical updates that could impact the legal entities.
- Contribution in developing tools and performing quality assurance checks.
- Assist in the management of the legal entity team timetable.
- High involvement in ad-hoc internal and external reporting activities.
- Fully Qualified Accountant - ideally ACA, ACCA qualified
- Proven experience working within Insurance, ideally within an finance function
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 from a leading University
- Strong excel and database knowledge and skills
- Methodical approach to problem solving
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills along with a methodical approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.