As an Actuary within P&RI your practical knowledge of the life insurance, pensions and retirement income sector combined with excellent analytical skills will allow you to play an important role in delivering the supervisory strategy for life insurance firms and influencing our wider sector strategy. This role is diverse and your work is likely to span the largest groups as well as the mid-sized and smaller firms within the industry.
This role offers you a unique insight into firms' strategies and business models, and to influence some of the largest firms in the sector to improve outcomes for consumers and ensure related risks are well managed.
- Technical input to thematic and multi-firm projects, in order to investigate and mitigate risks presented by cross-sector issues and products
- Supporting visits to firms, and engaging with senior actuarial staff as well as the wider senior management
- Review and oversight of corporate transactions such as Part VII transfers and Schemes of Arrangement
- Review of management actions in the operation of with-profit fund
- A qualified actuary (FIA/FFA or equivalent) with a minimum of 3 years PQE working in the life insurance sector
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.