Global Investment Bank is currently searching for a proven Liquidity Risk VP to join their London Broker Dealer desk. This role has been created through an internal move and involves daily interaction with the front office.
- Develop and implement global and regional liquidity management policies
- Produce key risk management metrics that are used to manage day to day risks
- Monitor liquidity risks relating to the firm's business activities
- Enhance and develop liquidity stress model assumptions for stress testing
- Engage with the Lines of Business to develop or validate liquidity stress assumptions
- Become liquidity SME in respect of key areas within the Global Markets businesses e.g. Derivatives, Prime Brokerage and/or Secured Funding
- Check over new business initiatives and products to assess their liquidity and funding risks
- Interpret and respond to new regulations impacting liquidity
- Proven experience in Liquidity Risk Position within the Banking Industry
- Extensive knowledge of Prime Brokerage products- Essential
- Strong knowledge of Basel/CRR Regulatory frameworks related to Liquidity
- Extensive process improvement skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
This role involves interaction with key stakeholders and it is therefore essential you have strong interpersonal skills along with the ability to challenge and influence. The role offers realistic progression opportunities to Director level or opportunities in the business once established in this role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.