- Assess and adjust quotations of damaged assets, as necessary.
- Research and establish assets market values.
- Prepare client reports in an accurate & timely manner.
- Respond to queries from insurer clients, intermediaries, insured policyholders and third parties promptly and help-fully.
- Effectively deal with service and product replacement providers.
- Build a network of influential stakeholders in the market and actively pursue new opportunities for business development, across both the local and international markets.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform as a loss adjuster for the purpose of Marine cover and loss, insurable interest, property policies, the cover provided and issues relating to Marine cover.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and competing demands.
- Strong commercial acumen to demonstrate credibility in the market place and manage operations in an effective way.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability in order to analyse information/problems correctly.