M365 Service and Release Delivery Manager - London Hybrid - 6 Month Contract - £400.00
I am currently working with an international financial institution who is looking for Microsoft 365 Service Delivery manager to work on an initial 6 month contract basis.
- Drive development of M365 operations in line with business requirements and continuous Service Improvement initiatives
- Provide guidance and oversight on M365 operations
- To understand the impact to the Business & IT of proposed Releases from Microsoft or internal developments.
- Provide an expert end to end view of operations to Business and M365 support teams
- Manage M365 operations with vendors and stakeholders
- Manage support escalations
- Manage the 365 Scrum, using agile methodologies
Experience and Skills:
- Extensive experience as a Service Delivery Manager for M365 Services
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of managing Change and Releases to the M365 estate
- Attendance & presentation at CAB
- Experience of impact assessing upcoming MS Releases to M365
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.