Eames is working closely with a globally recognised insurer on the appointment of a Large Loss Property Claims Adjuster to sit within their Major Loss division based in Milton Keynes. The Claims Adjuster will primarily be responsible for the handling of high value property claims within agreed authority limits.
Other duties will include:
- Handling a caseload of Commercial Property, Household and Engineering claims.
- Regular liaison with key stakeholders to ensure they are informed/updated with developments on claims.
- Support the quality review function where necessary.
Successful applicants will ideally possess the following qualities:
- Experience handling Property claims.
- Experience handling high value/complex losses.
- ACII qualifications or equivalent is desirable.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply now or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.