- Ensure the bank fulfils all the statutory requirements, which includes (but not limited to) capital and liquidity, balance sheet, cash flows, P&L, tax, and treasury.
- Work with the various teams to develop and maintain effective financial information systems to satisfy the reporting needs of local regulators
- Apply accounting and financial control policies, standards, procedures and internal control practices
- Deliver accurate and timely financial and statistical information to local regulator
- To liaise with local regulator(s) on issues arising from financial, statistical and other reports, including periodical audits by local regulators
- Ensure that required control standards are being met, by continuous monitoring of risk and control Indicators.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Regulatory Reporting for a financial institution
- Strong sense, knowledge and exposures to local financial regulatory environment in greater china region
- Strong business partner who can influence and effectively challenge stakeholders
- Energy and desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.