My client is a large global financial services solutions provider that is ranked as one of the top services in its field. As a part of their growing business, they are looking for a motivated Relationship and Business Development Manager who wants to pursue a different path of success in the Wealth and Private Banking Business.
As a Manager, you will be:
- Acquiring and developing relationships within the private banks in the region for long term sustainable growth
- Manage existing key client relationships and focus on enhancing the business with new products and other consulting business
- Generate client leads and develop the market path in the onshore and offshore markets
- Lead and deliver large and complex projects in conjunction with the UK solutions teams
- Assist in coaching, mentoring and managing the performance and career of the team members
This role will need the following skills:
- Understanding of the Private Banking and Wealth Markets
- Experience in confidently approaching C Level executives especially in the financial services industry
- Focus on delivering high quality results and delivering strong insights
- Some travel may be expected
- Consulting background is a plus
This role will be focused on growing a consulting / solutions-driven segment and will be the face of their esteemed brand. This is a chance to shape the direction of the team’s Private Banking and Wealth business. If you enjoy business development, consultation and relationship building, this might be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1438084