Our client, a leading Lloyd’s Syndicate is looking for a marine claims adjuster to join their team in London. Initially the role will be cargo focused but eventually encompass all aspects of marine business.
- Adjust claims within approved authority limits across multiple portfolios of marine business in line with the company strategy and legal compliance.
- Report loss ratios to the claims manager and marine underwriters.
- Liaise with cover holder’s, claims brokers and third parties when appropriate.
- Engage with customers and brokers to obtain feedback and respond in line with the company’s policies.
- Undertake negotiations with external parties in order to effectively limit losses from claims.
- Maintain an accurate record of claims processed on the company databases.
The ideal candidate would have experience handling multiple aspects of marine claims. Lloyd’s experience is also preferred. Our client is looking for someone who is ambitious to progress and build on their marine claims adjusting authority.
If you are interested please get in contact with email@example.com / 02070923263