My client is an award-winning Private Bank with strong footprint in all dynamic markets. Renowned for strong company culture and expansion plans in the region, they are currently seeking for a seasoned banker who has been in a leadership capacity to join them as a Market Head for the SEA markets.
You will report directly to the Head of Private Bank.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and grooming a team of Team Heads and Relationship Managers to ensure that the team targets are achieved
- Continuously grow the overall profitability of the accounts in the team by enhancing and deepening the relationships of the clients
- Identifying clients for potential cross referrals to Corporate/Investment Banking and Global Markets
- Ensuring that team members are updated with regulatory and compliance changes
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the Private Banking segment and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Prior experience in leading teams is essential for this role
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
Please reach out for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking