A leading international bank based in London is looking for Market Risk Analyst to join their team in London.
- Prepare reports and analysis supporting documentation for various risk committees and meetings within the business.
- Respond to requests from rating agencies, regulator and auditors.
- Assisting in Stress Testing matters and regulatory reporting.
- Representing function in regular meetings with senior management.
- Master degree in analytical / economics subject.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Risk Analyst role within market risk functions.
- Very good understanding of credit derivatives, model simulation.
- Very good IT skills: VBA is a must, Python or R will be a plus.
- Strong delivery focus to meet the deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Effective team work skills.
- No visa sponsorship provided.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.