A leading global bank based in the City are looking for a senior market risk project manager required to lead the delivery of strategic initiatives within market risk department. The firm serve clients worldwide and position themselves as a market leader within the market and share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic.
- Partnership with senior stakeholders including the head of market risk to define and execute initiatives.
- Senior stakeholder management including escalating and resolving issues as necessary.
- Partnering with the market risk, risk and front office technology and quantitative teams to deliver projects.
- Project execution, including developing detailed project plans and tracking delivery.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a finance related discipline.
- Strong background in market risk projects, Regulatory projects around risk
- Front office Project Management
- Highly skilled in Managing the Project from start to finish
- Strong stakeholder management is Key