A leading global bank based in the City are looking for a senior market risk project manager required to lead the delivery of strategic initiatives within market risk department. The firm serve clients worldwide and position themselves as a market leader within the market and share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic.
The role-holder is responsible for the following:
- Direct project management and execution responsibilities for Market Risk projects.
- Partnership with senior stakeholders including the Head of Market Risk to define and execute initiatives.
- Enforcement of strong project management discipline.
- Senior stakeholder management including escalating and resolving issues as necessary
- Partnering with the Market Risk, Risk and Front Office Technology and Quantitative teams to deliver projects.
- Strong background in market risk projects (at least 5 years of experience).
- Good understanding of key market risk concepts (eg. traded products, VaR, stress testing, risk/limit management).
- Expert in project management discipline and techniques.
- Strong analytical capability with close attention to detail.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Market Risk background either in desk coverage, reporting or analysis role.
- Knowledge of traded products within at least one asset class.