Our client is one of the few companies in its own industry where they power consumers with risk management support using latest technologies. They are currently hiring for a marketing communications manager who are capable of communicating and marketing for all the aspects of go-to-market with emphsis on digital marketing.
The ideal candidate is attuned to executing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing content and campaigns on various channels such as (not limited to) major social media platforms, email marketing and website content. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the role will work to execute the Digital Marketing strategy in line with the business objective as well as ensuring consistency in brand and communications and experience in preparing for events and seminars as well as conducting competitor research, brainstorm new and creative content growth strategies, identify trends and insights, and optimize content and performance based on insights.
What is required
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in particularly in digital marketing and social media
- Knowledge of online and offline media trends, channels, and practices
- Excellent communication, writing skills and analytical skills
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Solid understanding of social media trends and how they impact brand perception and performance
- Proficiency in CMS & CRM platforms (WordPress, Contentful, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Extensive Knowledge of major social media platforms, principally: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google My Business
- Working knowledge of image editing, artwork creation, video production, copywriting etc.
- Open to travel (10-15%)
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.