Provide the business community with data and reporting, in order to manage, oversee and govern the business.
- Be responsible for data governance, data lineage, data validations and the data dictionary driving a mantra of "one version of the truth" - establish and operate appropriate controls and reconciliations to ensure data integrity.
- Specify, develop, test and implement new reports, data extracts and applications in line with business requirements and data architecture framework.
- Specify enhancement and requirements and support the development of the data warehouse and reporting tools in conjunction with software and services vendors.
- To be the single point of contact for data or reporting issues.
- Produce regularly required reports/data
- Lloyd's insurance experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of data warehouse design principles such as Kimball
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and structures, cubes and ETL processes
- Minimum 3 years' experience in management information/reporting related function.
- Proven track record of delivery to internal business community.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-IT staff.
- Knowledge of SQL; SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS); SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS); SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS); Excel (advanced); PowerBI (Desirable)
- Exposure to Sharepoint for delivery of reporting/dashboards.
- Business analysis for requirements gathering extracts on behalf of the business community, sense checking and performing high-level validation prior to publication.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.