A leading financial services provider is looking for an MI Manager to ensure efficient and effective use and recording of company MI.
MI Reporting Manager Key Responsibilities
The MI Reporting Manager Will:
- Provide reporting, information and insight into the performance of distribution to enable effective strategic decision making from a data perspective.
- Manage a team of analysts to deliver an appropriate suite of reporting to all stakeholders.
- Generate insight which supports decision making at an executive level.
- Play a key role in representing Sales, MI and BI and Analytics capabilities.
MI Reporting Manager Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing and leading individuals as part of a team.
- Advanced knowledge of reporting tools (Spotfire, Power BI, Cognos or equivalent)
- Excellent experience of data analysis and report building using Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and querying using T-SQL.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills in addition to strong time management processes when working within tight deadlines.
- Experience of working within a regulated industry, ideally insurance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.