Global Bank is currently searching for a MI Reporting & Income Analysis Lead to join their office in Milton Keynes. This role is a high profile role for the bank which will report to the Head of Group Consolidated Reporting, working with key business units and will help shape the financial direction of the bank and ensure that shareholder value is maximised.
- Manage a team of up to 4 professionals and a key member of the commercial finance team
- Key point of contact within the Finance Team for reporting of key financial data and commentary to Board, Exco, Group and for external publication.
- Key point of contact to provide essential ad hoc financial analysis to Board, Exco and Group Stakeholders
- Provide expert advice & management information for decision making purposes and they will be expected to be able to provide their views/recommendations with clear rationale that is confidently delivered
- Improve the control framework and general oversight within Finance.
- Set the longer term strategic direction of their team
- Improving the control function within the Finance division by greater internal challenge and review including actuals, forecasts and budgets
- Improving review and summarising of information for communication to Group management and external audiences and regulators
- Review and challenge of monthly results compared to Budgets and Forecasts
- Deputising in key forums for the Head of Group Consolidated Reporting
- Qualified Accountant (Ideally CIMA but ACCA, ACA also considered) with significant post qualified experience in a Banking Finance role.
- Proven Commercial Finance experience - specifically within MI Reporting & Income Analysis
- Prior experience of managing a team.
- Ability to interpret and evaluate financial information and make authoritative recommendations.
- Extensive experience in identifying and initiating process improvements.
- Proven experience in managing multiple, conflicting interests and deadlines including experience of managing through an accounting year end.
This role is a very high profile position within the bank and involves working closely with key stakeholders and presenting to EXCO committee, so it is essential that you have strong interpersonal skills. The position offers a realistic career path to a C-Suite position in the future and offers a hybrid flexible working environment.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.