My client, a Bank who serves over 200,000 customers across its savings, specialist finance and retail arms, is looking for a MI/Business Analyst to lead their data transformation and support internal customers with the data and insights that underpin their top level of financial product innovation and pace.
The successful MI/Business Analyst will:
- Work with the business units to develop a data model, identify improvements and implement and deploy robust, scalable tools
- Document and teach best practises for data usage and interpretation
- Develop an advanced, automated reporting suite to effect business change
- Become an acknowledged expert on the companies' data
Successful candidates will likely:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have experience with SQL and Power BI
- Understand how to work with different stakeholders to deliver on data and insight requests
- Be experts in data modelling and data engineering, including modern data schema design and establishment of standard business taxonomies
- Be experienced with documentation and specification writing
- Experience with Azure or other cloud computing software (highly desirable)
- Familiarity with core banking - savings, lending and credit products and platforms
- Experience of varied software development methodologies, including Agile
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Management Intelligence, Business Intelligence, SQL, Power BI, Data Visualisation, Analytics, Data Modelling, Reporting, Cloud Computing, Azure, Finance, Banking
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.